Picking a nice wedding venue lies at the very foundation of a successful wedding in Mobile, Alabama. Yet, with so many options, it can be quite difficult to automatically narrow down the list and book the option that suits you best.
What are the essential things to know before booking a wedding venue in Mobile, Alabama? We have some tips for you – so read on and find out more.
· Head count. You may not know very exactly how many guests you will have, but you need to have at least a rough estimate when you start searching for the venue. This will help you find something that’s neither too large, nor too small for your wedding.
· Style. Do you want a very elegant wedding, or would you much rather plan something casual and cozy? Have this in mind when searching for the venue – it will help you keep the décor costs under control and create a truly amazing ambiance.
· Distance. If you want to have a religious wedding in a place of worship, remember to choose a venue that’s as close as possible to that location. The last thing you want are guests getting lost between the ceremony and the reception!
· Extras. Does your wedding venue work with very specific vendors, or do they have a list of preferred/ recommended vendors to provide you with? If you want more flexibility, settle for a venue that doesn’t require you to work with particular vendors. If you want to avoid running around in search for the right vendors, settle for a venue with a minimum list of vendor recommendations.
· View. Does your wedding venue offer a great view? A nice little backyard? Splendid beach as the backdrop for the ceremony? An outdoor patio that can be elegantly decorated? These things matter a lot, so pay attention to the detail! Your venue’s outdoor and surrounding areas will not only create a specific ambiance at your Big Day, but it will also help you take stunning wedding pictures as well.
Searching for a talented, dedicated and truly professional wedding photographer in Mobile, Alabama? Contact Mangino Photography right now! You will not be disappointed in any way!